Re: traveling

To: barneymg@ntsource.com
Subject: Re: traveling
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 23:38:06 -0600
I was a member of the NSRA for awhile and they have a member
directory, where a member may opt to have more than their name and
home state published, so if one wanted to be there to help they would
provide more information for the directory.  I thought it was a good
system.
John

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list