Heat in The B

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mrazor@mis.net>
Subject: Heat in The B
From: "NSippel" <nsippel@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 22:10:00 -0500
Mike:

I had a similar intermittent heating situation in my B.  I thought it might
be air in the heating lines when the coolant level got too low.  Do you have
a recovery type overflow on the radiator?  If not rig one up  & fill the
system completely, making sure that you get coolant into the high part of
the system, i.e. the heater core.

Before you do that, flush the heater core in both directions to ensure that
it is completely clear.

If this doesn't work, check the upgrades available from MGOC in the UK.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB with plenty of heat on even the coldest days.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///