Re: Heat in the B

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heat in the B
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:13:57 -0000
Having driven a B regularly in temps below freezing it sounds like your
thermostat is up the duff.  What was your temp gauge doing while your heater
was blowing hot and cold?  With a system where the stat is good, good water
flow through the heater core, no cold air leaks into the cabin (fresh air
flap under the dash closed?), heater flap correctly adjusted and felt strips
not blocking the flow, heater fan connected the right way round, the system
is adequate.