Re; need advice, etc.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re; need advice, etc.
From: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:42:28 -0600
David,

Nice to see you're still around. I don't say much myself of late either,
just lurk.

Best advice I can offer is to go to

and bitch at Yahoo about the guy. Years ago in the days when Compuserve was
the only real deal, outside of academia, I had a problem like that with a
sysop and found that going to the company was the best resolution. I've
tended to stay away from involvement with internet groups since then just
because of the old Compuserve flamewars, the britlist being the one bright
spot. I think Mark has done an exceptional job on this list and deserves
more praise than he gets.

If you don't get any satisfaction out of the company just write it off as a
bad debt and pour yourself a glass of a good single malt.

Glenn
Glenn Schnittke

Vice-President
Tennessee Spokes Sports Car Club