RE: 4-synchro in early B

To: "'Dodd, Kelvin'" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: RE: 4-synchro in early B
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:58:11 -0700
Well this makes me feel better.  I'm helping a friend build his MGB race
car.  We held the transmission under the car and determined where the
clearance problem was.  I then got underneath with a 3 lb hammer and
beat on his new paint until we had "reasonable" clearance and all the
new paint had chipped off.

We then hooked the tranny to the engine and stuffed it in.  That's when
we [or was that he!] decided I beat up his nice pristine car needlessly.
I think I need to print Kelvins message and give it to my friend.  Maybe
he'll invite me over again ...

Larry Hoy

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list