Lucas strikes back

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas strikes back
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:42:14 +0100
Dear list,

Went for a ride today and had great fun.
I met 40 other MG club members at the world's biggest Ford museum. Including
this we also saw ther about 60 classic mopeds, some of these were as new as
possible - worth about $ 2,500 !

Now the bad news:
I had no dash illumination, rear lights and side lights, so the main lights
switch was the suspect.
I replaced it today, but at the first switch on - smoke came from the loom
inside the dash.!
So I now have started to dismantle the dash in order to find the cause.

Damn Lucas!

Cheers

Hans

'71 BGT