RE: RHD conversion parts

To: <ShearSAVVY1@aol.com>
Subject: RE: RHD conversion parts
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 01:15:33 -0600
There is a rack and pinion that is a perfect candidate for your
conversion, just wish I could remember what is it is.  Something like a
Morris Minor LHD rack that is turned over.  What ever it is the car has
steering arms that face toward the back of the car.  Otherwise ...

If no one can come up with what it is I'll check with a friend of mine
who as done this.

Larry Hoy