Re: dead blinkers on my 68 MGB GT

To: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dead blinkers on my 68 MGB GT
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:28:29 +0100
The rear light clusters did not have a ground wire from the factory, they
rely on grounding through the physical fixings.

In the main fusebox A1 and A2 is the bottom fuse, connecting brown to
purple.  A3 and A4 is the 2nd fuse up, connecting white to green, neither is
involved with the lights.

The 68 and 69 models had two in-line fuses for the parking/side lights, one
for the front and one for the rear.  Have you checked these? I don't know
where they were physically located.