Fw: dead blinkers on my 68 MGB GT

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: dead blinkers on my 68 MGB GT
From: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:48:35 -0400
Thanks Paul,
2 other folks wrote me and told me of the inline fuses, but couldn't
tell me where they were.
Good news though, Bud Krueger and Mike Crawford from the Boston
Area MG Club have offered their assistance !
I thank you all for your help.

You are correct Paul, I could not find a ground wire for the rear
lights/they
must be as you say-grounded through the physical fixings.
And I've tried every possible thing Except the 2 inline fuses.

That gets me a ton closer.

Happy and safe motoring everyone.

Dan
68 MGB GT