My honor insulted.

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My honor insulted.
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:22:40 -0400
Last night I was driving home from work, speaking to my wife on the cell
phone. Up ahead of me I saw a Red Chrome Bumper B roadster turn off the
road. It looked (from a distance) to be in immaculate shape. Though I never
saw the grille, I take it that it was a 60's era car based on the all chrome
overriders on the back bumper.

This is a fairly rare occurrence here in Cincinnati, especially on days like
yesterday, cold and threatening rain. I've seen a handful of RBB's, a few
Rubber Bumper Midgets, and one or two TR5's.

So I exclaimed "Wow, a Chrome bumper MGB on the road in cincinnati".

"No it wasn't", said my wife from the other end of the cell phone.

"What?"

"It couldn't be. Everyone knows that MGB's are only good for sitting in
garages and leaking oil."

See what I have to put up with?

--
Chris Thompson