starting question

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: starting question
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 10:01:18 -0700
Listers,
I now have a starting problem.  It may be minor but we'll see.   Hear
goes, when I turn the key to my 78B the radio comes on , the fans come
on, the lights and blinkers work but there is no sound from the
starter.   No click nothing.   If I play with the switch for a while it
eventually engages and the car starts right up.  What in the switch
could this be?  Remember, I'm a swim coach not a mechanic.  This may be
obvious to you but not to a total mechanical idiot like me.  But I like
to learn.  (-:  My brother calls me a parts changer.
Jim
78B for sale
70B
seeking am MGCGT