Re: My honor insulted.

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My honor insulted.
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:15:07 +0930
Chris Thompson wrote:

> "It couldn't be. Everyone knows that MGB's are only good for sitting in
> garages and leaking oil."

Refer her to this list and to Skye's webpage (and the gallery of cars).

I still see at least one other 'B (and the odd F), CBB and RBB, every
day or so here (and no, not the same one) 12 months of the year.

At our club meetings we now have to strictly enforce the "no non-MG cars
in the parking lot" because we frequently run out of room - and most of
these are daily drivers.

Oh yeah... and mine (currently) doesn't leak oil :-)

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII