RE: 1970 MGB Info

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>,
Subject: RE: 1970 MGB Info
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <mgs@duttenterprises.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:18:38 -0400
> How perfect are you shooting for?

Hi Andrew,

Good shots of the dash and engine bay would be a good start.  Much
appreciated.  If you don't mind, I'd like to hang on to your address for
future reference if necessary.

I'm not going for 100% orignal...at least mechanically.  The engine will be
experiencing some mods, and I'm using some suspension mods as well.
However, I'd like to stay as close to original as possible on the cosmetic
details, like knobs/switches, paint colors, etc.

As per the recommendation of Dan, I'll be getting "Original MGB".  That will
help immensely, I'm sure.

Jason