Re: 1970 MGB Info

To: "Jason F. Dutt" <mgs@duttenterprises.com>
Subject: Re: 1970 MGB Info
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:03:17 -0600
I have a '70 that is pretty much a non restored original bits car.
For bits that are standard I will take digital pictures of what ever you
want to ask for and email them to you.

Beyond the bumpers, I don't think there was a lot different from this
car to the '71,'72.  (later cars have console dimmer knob, different
heater control knobs...)

How perfect are you shooting for?

--
Andrew Lundgren