Re: Monte's big adventure :)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monte's big adventure :)
From: david.culgan.b@us.agfa.com
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 09:57:46 -0400
Some great trophy hunters hire a guide and porters to drive them to the game,
load their guns, and retrieve the fallen beast. Other's disappear into the
mountains only to reappear days later dragging a carcass behind them. Monte's
going after his CBB trophy and expects to catch it and ride it home!
I wish I could be there when he pulls into the driveway. Best of luck to you,
and 'proceed as the way opens'.

Dave Culgan
'66 MGB (dragged home dead at the end of a chain)