Now: Carl's Prose, Was: need fuel pump

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>, MonteMorris <mmorris@nemr.net>,
Subject: Now: Carl's Prose, Was: need fuel pump
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 06:44:45 -0700 (PDT)
Carl, nice article in the Jan/Feb MG Driver magazine! I've been on some of
those types of roads in Maine - and in New Jersey too! - and have same
feelings especially in the evening..... Something about the dusk, with the
dimly-lit instruments and smooth exhaust note, that makes you feel like
you never want to stop driving...

(PS I just received my Jan/Feb copy this week - wassup, Kim?!)
http://health.yahoo.com