Re: Fuel Guage - 67 MGB

To: "Tom Wagner" <tomwagner@charter.net>, "mg" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Guage - 67 MGB
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 21:42:36 +0200
The gauge need calibration after replacing the sender unit.
There are two cork covers at the rear of the gauge.
Take these away.
Then you can calibrate:

The full mark  should be adjusted with a screwdriver in the hole nearest to
the full position. The tank should be full doing this.
Then empty the tank - some tanks can be drained. Adjust the other screw to
empty.
Refit the cork covers or use selfadhesive tape.
Done.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT