Re: Carpeting and interiors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carpeting and interiors
From: geoffeg@sin.sloth.org
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:08:24 -0400
Oh the irony of replying to your own posts.

I decided to order from ProperMG, they seem to have the cheapest price on
the deluxe/OE carpet. The only part that I'm seriously unhappy with is the
shipping. I ordered this morning around 12:30pm and was told that the
warehouse is backed up and it's probable I won't get my carpet by Friday. I
had planned to install the carpet this weekend at my Dad's place. Oh well, I
can always dream.

Geoffeg