Re: drink holder

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: drink holder
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 13:51:28 -0500
Yep, those are the things. You can get them from outdoor stores
(www.rei.com) or bike shops (www.nashbar.com, www.performance.com).

I use mine mountain biking. But mostly only on long rides or races. It's
not worth the trouble otherwise.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155