Re: The front end project

To: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: The front end project
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 19:12:01 -0500
Done for the day, had to have a big baseball game with my boys.
I lost 23-4. :-)

Anyway. I got the left side swivel/kingpin off. It's in good
shape. However the upper fulcrum pin is stuck solid in the
shock I'm going to get some penetrating oil to try to get it
out.

The bottom right kingpin is fried, so I guess I'm replacing the
king pin. I'm going to head to Quality Coaches tomorrow at lunch.

Putting the crossmember bushes in was easy. I didn't even drop
the thing. I used my floor jack and my old jack stands for balance.

I expect I'll be driving whole new car next week. :-)

Any suggestions on the stuck pin?

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155