Re: Sigline

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@marketvalue.net>, <WSpohn4@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Sigline
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 22:20:47 -0500
Why not.

1994 Dodge Caravan, handles our "lane"- 4 miles of gravel road- real well.
Trying to see how many miles we can get on it, 192,000 so far.
1990 Chevy Silverado-our landscaping business truck, and winter
get-to-the-highway wheels.
1995 Cavalier-my daughter's car (for sale, since she now has an Eli Lilly
company car).
1996 Cavalier-my son's college car-it has a nice stereo :-) and is
economical for the 6 hour drive home from college (when he decides that his
parents are more important than the athletic training/sports medicine
program and/or party)
1979 MGB (Carmine), mostly daily driver, with Barrie's seat covers, Kelvin's
ZS carb, Ken's dizzy, and the whole list's advice.
1967 MGB (BRG) leaving next Tuesday to drive it back to MO from Seattle.
Prayers needed.
1974 1/2 parts car- melting into the wood shed floor.
1965 AC,  D14 tractor to mow the 2 acre yard. The yard doesn't have all the
yard ornaments (cars) that many of you have-YET. The garages and sheds seem
to hold them so far.
1995 pop up camper- I haven't figured out how to put a motor in it yet.
1953-wife, daily-driver.

Monte