Re: Sigline

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sigline
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:20:44 EDT
In a message dated 5/15/02 4:54:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
doddk@mossmotors.com writes:

> '80 MGB.  Stripped, waiting for the transmission tunnel to form itself to
> fit a Rover 5 speed of it's own volition, so I can stuff the V8 in.  So far
> not a ripple has occurred.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Y'know, according to the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle (I think), this
actually could happen.  The possibility is rather small, well,
infinitesimal...but it could happen!

Keep us posted, Kelvin.  And don't let it out of your sight.  If it actually
does happen and you miss it, you'll be kicking yer butt!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"