Re: Sigline

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sigline
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:18:31 -0400
On Wed, 15 May 2002, WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:
> 1969 Lamborghini Islero S - because I couldn't resist it, and don't give me a
> hard time, you wouldn't have either!

I feel so inadequate.

1999 Chrysler Concorde - for the wife.

1973 B roadster - Sitting in the garage, could be a daily driver but for a
brake job, new tires, carb tune, find the oil leak, and some electrical
tweaking. Oh, and the fact that it never transferred into my name and I lost
the notarized title and can't get ahold of the previous owner.

And the sad one...
2000 Chevy Venture Miniva - my daily driver. Lease, dangerously close to
mileage limits. I hate this car, hate hate hate. But, I'm tied to it because
of the lease. I'd need $4000 to get out. I'll never lease again.

And the dead one...
I drove a 1983 Toyota Supra for six months until just about two months
ago which I had gotten from a friend for free. Once it began using oil at a
rate of 4.5 quarts every two 42 mile round trips to work, it went to the
great car crusher in the sky. Wife got the concorde, I got her van. Not sure
how that happened.

And the one I haven't found yet...
I want a 69 GT as my daily driver. GT as it's probably more appropriate in
ohio winters, 69 as that's my year of birth. Not that I have the cash to buy
it if I did find it.

--
Chris Thompson