Re: Thermostat Studs

To: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thermostat Studs
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:25:52 -0500
   Frank, you should be able to find those studs at any good auto parts
store (PepBoys, O'Reileys, NAPA, etc.).  Just take an old one in with
you (or measure it carefully for length and take nuts that fit both ends)
and ask them to match it.  Most likely, you will end up with a Chevy
carburetor stud or something but the part will be the same.  Ask for an
MG part and they  will typically choke.

rick