Re: carpet

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: carpet
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 17:41:09 -0700
I believe there is a spray dye you can use on carpet, but whether you want
to get into that, I don't know.

But it will be very hard to find used rear carpet since the wheel arch
sections are glued on, and they self destruct when removed. If you just want
some generic black carpet, go to any auto trim place; but it hardly seems
worth the hassle of fitting if you're going to replace it this winter.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149