Re: now low oil pressure

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: now low oil pressure
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:43:48 -0700
So, don't keep us in suspsense, what helped fix it 70% so far?  We need
feedback to know if our suggestions were right or not :)

I dont know of anythign that could cause idle oil pressure to change
suddenly, other than a change in idle speed.

Skye

--
"Natural Gas. It sure gives you some ideas!" - Space Ghost
[ www.ffwd.cx ] ffwd internet division