Monte's big adventure part two

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monte's big adventure part two
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 18:42:34 -0500
 Just got a call from him. He said to tell everyone hello and thanks for your
advice. He got the tires balanced and bought a new tire and the shimmy is much
better. The speedometer says 82 MPH, but he think it's only 75. (I hope the
patrol thinks so too.) He said the car looks good--only a few scratches--and
runs great. He had it up to 100 on the flat away and it had more in it. (I may
have to take this one over, as I have the lead foot!) Of course, he's checked
the gas mileage and is getting over 30 mpg at 75-80. So he is happy. Thanks
again for all your help. When Monte told me last fall he was going to start
working on the 79 himself, I knew we would be selling it dismantled and in
boxes. But with the help of everyone on the list,  it runs great. Thanks for
everything!

Jane