Diagnosis

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Diagnosis
From: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 21:31:58 -0400
I appear to have some sort of gasket leak, but I'm having a hard time
figuring out which one (or if I'm totally wrong).

Here's a pic (it's large)  http://my.voyager.net/~barak/MG/DSCN0503.JPG

I've replaced the valve cover gasket, so I don't think it's coming from
there, although since it was more than a year ago, I suppose it could
be.

But if it's the cylinder or head gasket, why would the side of the
engine be dirty.  Wouldn't the stuff like the alternator and the oil
cannister be all crudded up?  Or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,
Chris
'70 MGB Roadster