Re: Diagnosis

To: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>,
Subject: Re: Diagnosis
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 21:22:20 -0600
I'd agree with the valve gasket.  What kind of gasket are you using
there?  All the ones I have seen are cork.  I always "glue" it on with
some gasket maker on both sides to make it seal.  (I also have an AL
valve cover without the ridge to hold the cork in place, so I don't
have much choice, as installations without it are a real bear.)

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net