Re: new wheels

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new wheels
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:48:50 -0500
>From the responses I've received from this post, it's evident that I didn't
make myself clear.
I understand that I'll have to balance the new wire wheels once the tyres
are on. In asking about the wheels arriving pre-balanced, what I meant was
that I'm assuming that the spokes will be adjusted so the wheels are not
out-of-round.  I also wanted to ask is if there is any special way to go
about this balancing, or do I just have them spin balance them?
Sorry for the ambiguity.

Monte 79B, 67B, and 74 1/2 parts car
Kahoka, MO USA