RE: I've had enough.....

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I've had enough.....
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:17:34 -0400
You hit my hot button! I am in TOTAL sympathy and agreement with you Gregg.
I know that this is a "MG" special interest group list and is intended for
MG "stuff" but an occasional stray to help out another regular lister should
be okay without getting bombed!

I too am computer literate and try to help out on occasion. From my
experience I've seen that there are only a couple or three on this list that
regularly do that. Most listers here are really very decent people, some
that often need that kind of help. I'm happy to help where I can.

I say to them (to use Gregs phrase "the elite" - I personally have a
different opinion) -

YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT!!!! That's what the DELETE function is for!

-Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mindspring.com
website- http://jerbesfield.home.mindspring.com