Re: I've had enough.....

To: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I've had enough.....
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:32:27 -0500
Greg,
   I can't tell you how many times I have been beaten up for
posting off-topic notes to lists -- including this one.  Remember
when I posted a question or two about Formula 1 and got
buried in hate-mail?  I too tend to think of the list as a group
of friends.  Unfortunately, a <very> few see it as a private
resource for no use other than MG-specific data exchange.  I
don't buy that.  The FRIENDS are what keep our classic
marques alive.  Hell, I don't even own an MG now but still like
the majority of people here and having built British cars since I
was a pup, I enjoy sharing experiences.  When you get as old
as me, that's about all you have left! :-)
   If you do feel that you have to go away, please save my e-mail
address.  I may need you!  ...or you me. :-)

best regards,

rick / tulsa