Re: I've had enough.....

To: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I've had enough.....
From: "CindySepich-Kaler" <CSKaler@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:11:42 -0500
Greg & Listers:

<<Otherwise I wish the list the best of luck>>

As some one whom has been BOOTED for the use of the word b*t*ch I feel I am
somewhat of an "authority" on this subject matter<G>!!

Greg, STAY.

98% of Listers (and does not matter WHICH List) are, without a doubt GREAT
people!!

When I got "booted" from ALL Lists, in ONE 24 hour period I got 88 mails
direct and after mjb posted to Spridgets the what for, another 32 saying
that it was a shame.

Me "acerbic"??  <VBG>  Yep!!  Especially to DUMB repeated questions!!  The
BEST on going one on ALL List is "...can't find the archives?" !!

er, ain't that in the trailer in EVERY List message??  YEP!!

This particular post is going to get this "handle" "booted" from all servers
within (max <G>, hi, Mark!) 24 hours.

mjb has even gone so far as to "flag" J-B (can't write the actual word as
will be auto deleted from passing the server) so that I can't even write TO
him<F>.

Oh well.

My "best" advice??  Stay.  All the Lists are made up of some SERIOUSLY great
folks.  There are "compatriots", there are "friends-to-be", "current
friends", and most importantly

The Future.

Regards

        Ed