Re: Doing diagnostic work with a remote starter switch

To: adrake@mail.ru
Subject: Re: Doing diagnostic work with a remote starter switch
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:55:19 EDT
The Question is...(Taaa ~ Dahh ! !
>Hey all -- has anyone used the handheld switches that Moss sells to do
>diagnostic work .....(Yada, Yada, Blah, Blah...Blah)
>Thank You,
                 Andy
>P.S. This thing came from Harbor Freight and was $5.99 in case anyone cares.

Duhh, I am confused did it come from Moss as you stated at first..OR was it a
Harbor Freight item? You can't have it both ways..And Yes, I DO care since
Moss has always been there for us, the Sports Car Buffs. Be it with quality
goods at fair prices...very fair prices, free advice when
requested...excellent support staff manning the phones and always most
generous with their donations for promotional uses as door prizes at car
shows, meeting etc. And several experts and a very knowledgeable speakers
bureau. So take it easy on the hash slinging especially if Moss is totally
innocent!
Thanks,
Albert Escalante
1978 MGB, 1977 Jaguar XJ6L
Central Coast British Car Club
12th Annual British Car Show
July 28th, 2002 ~~ 9:00am until 3:00 PM
(see : http.//ccbcc.org.--for more info)