Looking for Local MG garage to complete restoration

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Local MG garage to complete restoration
From: Jeremy Kinsey <jer@mia.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:17:12 -0500
Hello, I know I asked this a while ago but things came up at that time
that kept me from moving forward.  Anyway, time is right, and money is
right so I am looking for a local MG shop that can finish our
restoration project of 8+ years.  I believe someone had mentioned a
place outside the Milwaukee area last year when I asked.  Anyway, I am
in Lake Geneva, WI.  Car is 90% complete, and I would like to be driving
it this summer finally..

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions?