Trailer space available E. coast going west

To: scottdon@napanet.net
Subject: Trailer space available E. coast going west
From: mga <mga@napanet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 20:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Listers:

Once again, apologies if this is received in duplicate.  My friend, Dan
Grinnell, who used to have a British car repair shop in Santa Rosa, CA, is
driving a large truck with trailer from Massachusets westward to California.
He can be reached at 508-369-3359 or  e-mailed at mymokeis@hotmail.com.

I continue to recommend him highly- he brought my TR8 from PA to Napa Valley
and my MGA from the Sierras.  And a few months back he transported a '66 MGB
for me; not a long distance but had to get it through some mud that was a
foot deep!

Don Scott