Re: Replacing wire wheel hubs. Pointers and tips wanted.

To: MG Board <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacing wire wheel hubs. Pointers and tips wanted.
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 00:30:46 -0500
"Andrew B. Lundgren" wrote:

> I have replaced non wire wheel bearings (That chevette in highschool
> taught me a few things.) before.

Chevette?  High School??  Heck, the Mustang wasn't born until my junior year!
Frank?  You're OK, I'm the O.F.!

Dave
'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500
1st car driven: 1920 Model T Speedster.

> What I am looking for is pointers and things to watch as well as tips
> that are not going to be evident to me as a first timer with my wires
> off.

I was told to throw everything away and get Daytons or the India Dunlops (which
are supposedly ok now)

Let me know what you find out as I'm in the same predicament.

Dave
'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500