Re: more power

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>, MGBracer80@aol.com
Subject: Re: more power
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:16:22 -0700 (PDT)
Geez, Larry, first you dump on Probes, now autocrossers?! What's next,
cats?! (Ooops, don't start that one, Dan...).

Strange, can't think of the last time I saw an LBC on the road and just
saw 2 within 5 minutes of each other, both in Monroe, NJ - burgundy RB B
and red TR-6...

--- Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 11:47:41AM -0400, MGBracer80@aol.com wrote:

> If, rather than racing, you are autocrossing (*)

> * I'm just teasing the "cone-weenies", experienced autocrossers
>   actually tend to have better car control skills than most road
>   racers, they just get confused in traffic is all.
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com