Re: more power

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: more power
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:19:06 -0700
Troy,

I was trying very hard to be helpful. I bought my first British Car
when I was 17, my second when I was 20. When you sign ont o a list
with MGBracer and ask about performance issues, people will guess that
you are interested in racing an MGB.

If you tell us what you are trying to accomplish and how much money
you have to do it with, we can tell you the best that you can do along
those lines. Speaking as someone who has passed Porsches on the
racetrack with his MGB, I have some experience in the subject of
"defending their honor".

You have several issues going against you. First of all is 30-40 years
of technological development. Second is the fact that your car is
probably the slowest MG made since the 1098 midget.

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 04:58:44PM -0400, MGBracer80@aol.com wrote:

> #7 More information about british proformance to me the better im the next
> generation. All of you will be dead in the next 10 to 20 years then
where I be

Look, I'm only old enough to be your father, not your grandfather.

> #8 All thought a miata has more power and handles better it is on the top of
> my list for the " MOST UGLYEST CAR EVER MADE BY MAN"

Have you ever seen a Lotus Elan?
http://www.lotuselan.net/

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.