Re: Period performance (different perspective)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Period performance (different perspective)
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:53:24 EDT
I agree....

Jay Donoghue

In a message dated 8/8/02 4:41:56 PM, mvheim@attbi.com writes:

<< So when I said it was in the middle of the curve, I meant in
the middle of the sports car curve, not of cars in general.

Also, by the middle of the curve, I did not mean to imply that half the
contemporary sports cars were superior, and half inferior. What I vaguely
meant to imply was that if you plotted price vs performance, in the mid 60s
the MGB would be situated right on the curve (i.e. average), while, say, a
Giulietta would be above the curve (a little pricey for its performance),
and a TR4 might be below the curve (superior performance for the price). >>