my more power list ment

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: my more power list ment
From: MGBracer80@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:34:05 EDT
Let me explain the reason I want more power. Well there is really no reason I
just want it. I dont want a big mustang or a mopar with 350 horses . I dont
care to beat any car on the street as I said "I race on the street every now
and then. The shifter I made is not a short shifter its angled forward and i
like the way it feels and i think all of you would to. sorry if I offended
any one but thats the way I fell. but the miata is still a very ugly car
almost as ugly as a Elva (sorry elva owners)