Re: more power (but we have styling)

To: <MGBracer80@aol.com>
Subject: Re: more power (but we have styling)
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:43:40 -0500
I think the Pontiac Aztek and the Cadillac CTS tie for the "most ugliest car
ever made by man". The Miata actually isn't too bad, compared to the current
crop of chrome deficient, plastic look-a-likes. I think good styling was
outlawed sometime in the '80s.

IMHO, our classic MGs are among the most beautiful cars ever made by man.
What MGs lack in power is more than made up with styling.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336