Re: more power (but we have styling)

To: Elliott and Martha DeGraff <degraff@erols.com>
Subject: Re: more power (but we have styling)
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:54:54 -0700
On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 01:22:26PM -0400, Elliott and Martha DeGraff wrote:
> Actually, it was aerodynamics that destroyed automotive styling.

Funny, I look at cars and just see the way that styling destroys
aerodynamics. Fake vents are among the worst, followed by wings and
spoilers that don't add downforce, just drag and turbulence.

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.