Re: Oil Pressure questions

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure questions
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 13:23:29 -0500
  Mine shows 75 psi at cold idle, same at higher rpm.  After it's good
and warmed up it drops to 50 at idle, 60 over 1500 rpm.  I use Castrol
20-50 and the engine has ~10,000 miles on it after a major rebuild.
Gee, I'm not driving it much, am I?  It's been 2 + years since the
rebuild.

  Anyway, I suppose the figures you quote from the manual are the lowest
acceptable pressures.

  Cheers,

  CR