RE: MG owner confession:

To: "'Tab Julius'" <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: RE: MG owner confession:
From: "Dan Hackney" <dhh2c@virginia.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 01:28:14 -0400
Tab,

I just went and reread the Car and Driver review of the aztek.
According to them, the car is supposed to be a good mix of an SUV and
minivan.  They apparently ride, drive, and have the room of a minivan.
They also have the "accessories packages" for people with "active
lifestyles."  This basically means the tent that attaches to the back,
bike racks, and the like.  C/D praised the build quality but said
(surprise!) the performance was not good.

As you might imagine by looking at what the masses are driving these
days, there is a market for such vehicles.  Pontiac again just blew it
on the styling.

So, those are the strong points.

-Dan
1972 MGB