Re: Replacing dash

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacing dash
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:54:40 -0700
Larry, that will require a lot of work. The early (63 - 67) MGB metal dash
has a different mounting curvature from the later cars. All the later dashes
interchange (I have a 74 dash with vents and glove box in my 68 BGT) but it
will be a real challenge to make an early dash fit a post-'68 car.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center