London's Calling

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: London's Calling
From: mgtd1952@cs.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:50:13 -0400
Well, I've now been in England for 1 week on vacation, and London is too cool.
What a great city!  I've seen all kinds of MG's (F's, CGT, BGT, 1 estate -- but
no B's or midgtets) and Mini's and TVR's, Morris' Bentley's and Jaguar's.
Funny though, not a single Tr$*mph!!!;-)  My son commented that it's just like
the Moss Motors Spring Fest up in Succasanna NJ.  And they have great cars here
that would no doubt sell big in the states.  I gotta think those Alfa's would
run out of the dealers lot.

Well, plently of castle's and palaces, and in a few days it's down to New
Forest and a couple of days at Beiluie (I know I spelled that wrong.)  Couldn't
convince the wife to run up to Silverstone for the historics next weekend.

Back to the living car show.  See ya' later!!!

Steve in NJ