Re: '80 MGB Brakes (first project)

To: "Rory Danner" <Rory@DannerFamily.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '80 MGB Brakes (first project)
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:18:54 +0100
Hmmm, brakes or clutch?

Was it working OK before or have you just got the car?  If OK before then
the m/c is probably bad.  If not try bleeding it first (see below).  If
replacing it seriously consider replacing the slave and the flex hose as
well.  If replacing the slave always replace the flex.

Bleeding the clutch is reportedly such a pain I opted to fill my previously
emptied system using a Gunsons EeziBleed on very low pressure connected to
the slave nipple.  Filled it in about a minute and needed no bleeding.