Re: cleaning large things

To: dcouncil@imt.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cleaning large things
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:21:28 EDT
In a message dated 8/19/02 11:15:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dcouncil@imt.net writes:

> they have all worked quite well. I'm not sure what a brass bristled brush
> is though - where can I find one? I was using a brush with metal (steel?)
> bristles that was somewhat helpful in my cleaning.

- - - - - - - - - - -

The best place to buy little disposable items like wire brushes is at a car
show with an area for vendors.  I buy packs of toothbrush size brushes,
usually three in a pack, steel, brass and plastic bristles, for about $2.
Stock up, because you can go thru a lot of them.  Many other sizes to choose,
including stiff bristle parts washer brushes.

Check www.homier.com and Harbor Freight for deals too.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget