Re: Shock Link Redux!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shock Link Redux!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:21:01 -0700 (PDT)
Allen, I took a look at the replacement link and the bolt isn't tapered
but there is a 'wider' part to the bolt - it looks like a washer that is
part of the bolt, not sure what to call it. Anyways, I hack-sawed the bolt
BEHIND this 'wider' section (i.e., it is gone) so I don't think that is
the problem. If the icing doesn't work, I'll probably try using the Dremel
to grind away the edges a bit, or cut a slot in it for a screw driver then
work on the nut some more. Fun times!!

Thx, Dan
--- Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> It sounds like you are trying to get the tapered stud out the wrong way.
>

> I'd have to take a look at one, but there is a tapered stud on the shock
>
> link.  It will only come out one way.
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com